Friday, April 1, 2016

On Supporting Local Businesses

I love visiting other local businesses to support them. Today while in Belfast dropping off soaps and other goodies at some stores, my husband and I decided to kill some time before Rollie's Bar and Grill opened for lunch and we visited a few places, including Vinolio where we purchased some yummy Tuscan Herb infused Olive Oil. We've already tried their Garlic infused olive oil and their Balsamic Vinegar (both yummy btw!)...





Tonight for dinner we are making pizza and I added some of the olive oil we purchased in with the regular olive oil in the crust... I cannot wait to try this... my mouth is watering just smelling the dough while it rises!

 For lunch hubby had the Mexican burger with house cut chips and I enjoyed an amazing cheeseburger with hand cut fries... A Rollie's signature dish :) Always a favorite place to lunch!



As a side note, you can now officially find Lupine Ridge Botanicals products at Country Blessings and we restocked the Coconut Sugar Scrub at Goose River Farm Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment