Tuesday, April 19, 2016

On Making convenience shopping even more convenient!



So today while updating the website with some new products, I started going through things and realized that, once again, I have been over-complicating things for myself and everyone else!




In the past, when I have created new products, you would have to wait for me to make and photograph a sample in each available fragrance. However, this made things a little difficult for me, since with 4 kids at home and another full time business, it can be quite time consuming to make them all, not to mention my house would be overrun quickly with products haha!



So today while I was working on the website, I consolidated a few of the products that had previously been listed individually and you can now choose from our ENTIRE fragrance or flavor list when you are making your purchases! We have a few favorites that we will keep made up regularly for fast shipping, and to accommodate our wholesale accounts at different stores and the craft fairs we occasionally do. Anything ordered that falls outside of our current inventory will be made up at the time the order is placed.





This works for us in two ways. First of all, it keeps the amount of storage space needed from taking over our entire home. Since this is MOSTLY a one woman show (with the occasional assistance from my husband and kids), this saves on stress. And second of all, this also helps to ensure that the items you purchase haven't been sitting in a closet somewhere getting dusty and losing all of their awesome quality by sitting and going to waste before you get them.


This option is NOT available on bar soaps because as I mentioned in my previous blog posts, soap bars are a unique creature in the fact that the longer they sit, the better they are, and the fact that they need to cure for a minimum of 6 weeks before they can be used!

No comments:

Post a Comment